Tuesday, August 11, 2009

''MY REFLECTION''

I have learned alot during the first quarter. I knew the attitudes of my teachers, friends, classmates and others. I discovered how do they communicate, participate. In the T.L.E subject, I have learned to my teacher Mrs. evelyn Vera Cruz on how to make or create our blog and how to use yhe internet properly and I have observe her kindness to her students. In MAPEH subject, our teacher Mr. Bernard Rabaca told us that all of us will report the lessons in front by group, were also study in the military form and command but, it is okay for me because, I am a CAT officer and I knew already what to do.
The problems or challenges that I have encountered are if how to join with the companions with my classmates. How to folow the rules and regulations of our teachers in school and in our classroom. And how could I finished all the requirements and activities given by our teachers.
I address this challenges by understanding the attitudes of my teachers and my classmates. I study well my lessons so that I can follow all the happenings in the school. And I just joined the companion of my classmates whether they are doing the right.
Proving, on the next grading I will study well my lessons and I will improve all the things that can make me weak. I will do my very best to become a good and responsible student.

3 comments:

  1. mMm...nice blog..keep up the good work..strive more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. . ,ummmm, friend,, check your grammar and your spelling,, I saw something kasi the way you interpret your ideas... hehehe,, No hard feelings.. I know you have that ability to improve more your composition... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice post ,you are right you mst study hard to attain your goal in life,study hard ,,,,,,,,,keep it up..

    ReplyDelete